Yesterday, our last beloved Shelty, Cassius died. I can find him again in all that I love, in every step I take, every moment I turn aside, look up or down and all around. I recall the world through his ears, eyes and special doggy senses, which are tuned to joy and happiness in its purest form
“I read in a book once that a rose by any other name would smell as sweet, but I've never been able to believe it. I don't believe a rose WOULD be as nice if it was called a thistle or a skunk cabbage.”
The Naming is still in progress:
Health and Fitness Centre? Fitness & Well-Being Centre? Life Enrichment Centre? Body/horse Sense? Namaste Now! Another name, a completely new name?
Some examples might help us to see how these names have been used and stimulate further thought.
Follow the links: Life Enrichment Centre, Horse Sense, Namaste, ...
So what if we create the most amazing health and fitness centre in the world here? What will happen?
Some possible answers:
1. People will be healthier and fitter.
2. It will generate health and prosperity for the whole community
3. Portugal will become the Garden of Europe again
4. Books, stories and games will be created about it
5.We will be able to live here happily ever after, celebrating the values associated with the Lusitano horse:-)
What will we need?
So how about the name, Namaste Now!
Genuine Heath must be about mutual respect, mustn't it?
While we consider, let's look at Seven Rules of Life - adapted from Whisper of the Heart:
1. Make peace with your past so it won't poison the present.
2. What others think of you is none of your business.
3. Time heals almost everything; give it time.
4. Don't compare your life to others and don't judge them. You have no idea what their journey is all about.
5. Stop thinking too much; it's alright not to know the answers. They will come to you when you least expect it.
6. No one is in charge of your happiness, except you.
7. Smile. You don't own all the problems in the world.
So number 5 seems particularly relevant at this moment or, on the other hand, 7:-)